Sunday, July 21, 2019

FT Norwell Client of the Month Debbie P

. Debbie, Why did you join FT? I wanted to get healthy and get myself back to comfortable weight. I also wanted to increase my stamina and be in overall better physical shape. What is your biggest accomplishment to date? I have lost over 10 lbs and 15 inches all over my body. What do you want to accomplish next? I want to continue to lose more weight and get into my small clothes that I haven't fit into for years. Mike, why do you think Debbie has been so successful? Debbie has come such a long way since she first started. She has been successful due to her relentless dedication and determination to improve her health inside and outside of the gym. She shows up every session ready to work and pushes herself the best she possibly can. She has been a pleasure to work with even with her negative comments and complaints that I don't listen to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment