Sunday, July 21, 2019

FT Westboro Client of the Month: Andrew P Andy, why did you join FT? I joined Fitness Together because I wanted to get in better overall shape and improve my energy levels throughout the day

. What is your biggest accomplishment to date? I lost 25 lbs within the first 4 months of being at FT, while also gaining strength and flexibility. What do you want to accomplish next? I'd like to continue getting stronger, leaner and more flexible. As an avid golfer, my hope is that my fitness progress will improve my golf game this Summer. What are some things you like about FT? I like being held accountable for remaining consistent with my workout schedule. I also enjoy being safely pushed to my limits by Trainer of the Month, John. From Andy's trainer, John: Andy is consistent and dedicated to his physical development. He recent increased his sessions to 4x per week in order to balance his flexibility and core work for golf with his desire for increases in strength and muscle mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment